DEEPEN HUMAN CONNECTION
SpiralMethod's Team & Culture Program is a three-month intensive that focuses on creating meaningful, positive, growth in teams and cultures resulting in healthy, prosperous companies.
NURTURE VULNERABILITY AND IMPACT THE BOTTOM LINE
SpiralMethod’s proprietary program is the product of over 25 years of in-field research and has been developed with one goal in mind—to create meaningful, positive growth in teams and cultures resulting in healthy, prosperous companies. Participants learn simple, timeless, high-impact practices in a small group setting led by an expert SpiralMethod facilitator. With every session, each concept, skill, and level of awareness builds on the last one to create transformational change and a deep, authentic community.
Ready to get to the heart of the matter? This curated program is designed specifically for CEOs and their leadership teams who are willing to dig deep and establish a new level of authenticity and trust within their organization. SpiralMethod Executive Coaches work intimately with your company’s leadership team to uncover the unspoken obstacles that block trust and prevent peak performance. Our Team & Culture Program helps organizations transcend challenges as it provides a safe container for them to transform and succeed.
Download Program Material
- Create an inclusive and collaborative environment built on a foundation of trust, accountability, and a learning culture that promotes innovation and creativity
- Develop deeper, more meaningful, and engaging relationships
- Learn how to remove obstacles that interfere with high-performance
- Increase employee retention
- Gain greater agility and creative thinking
- Nurture authentic communication skills for high-stakes conversations
- Provide team members with a safe container to share feedback
- Overseen by SpiralMethod founder, Leslie Jones,
- Six, 2.5-hour online SpiralMethod sessions per month for three months.
- Two enrollments into the year-long SpiralMethod Facilitator Training
- Pre- and post-program surveys for all attendees
- Team size consists of 4-12 key leaders who are committed to future growth, including the CEO
- Must have mid-range (not broken, but not thriving) organizational health that is committed to improvement
- CEO participation in the program and collaboration with SpiralMethod throughout the three-month program in order to receive feedback and direction
- CEO support of team members additive professional development
- CEO commitment to the wellbeing of their people, and dedicated to inspiring results through team engagement and growth. Must desire to grow their own leadership capacity
What Our Clients Are Saying
Discover how your company can grow and transform with SpiralMethod's Team & Culture Program
Let's connect. To schedule an exploratory call with a SpiralMethod team member click the button below.
Schedule Exploratory Call
Meet Your Guides
MASTER FACILITATOR & EXECUTIVE COACH
Leslie is passionate about assisting leaders seeking a balanced, holistic approach to life and business while having a huge impact in the companies and people they lead. As a lifelong learner and entrepreneur, Leslie has started numerous businesses over the past 25 years including Leslie Jones Coaching, Jones Associates, Let’s Go Live, the InnerActive Institute, and SpiralMethod. As a master executive coach, Leslie helps other entrepreneurs, medium-size businesses, and Fortune 500 companies uncover the underlying obstacles that prevent peak performance.
EXECUTIVE COACH & FACILIATOR
Lisa specializes in leadership coaching and organizational development. Her coaching focuses on tapping into her clients’ values and authenticity to be connected to the “why” of their work. She enjoys working with both emerging and first-time leaders as well as CEOs with decades of experience as they embark on new challenges or seek to define their legacy. he is inspired by organizations committing to their mission and ensuring their values and culture are aligned to achieve their vision.